Clients may inquire for assistance for the following marketing and business aspects.
- Establishment of a dairy farming business, a dairy/meat products outlet, or a silage production business.
- Consultancy for aiding business decision making.
- Brand and logo development.
- Request for business and marketing trainings.
- Inquiry on assessing their profitability to help them in performing business decisions particularly market expansion.
- Request for any data relative to PCCâ€™s business and marketing related projects.
|STEPS||REQUIREMENTS||RESPONSIBLE OFFICE/PERSON||PROCESSING TIME|
|1. File Request to PCC||Filled-Out Service Request |
Form from Business Development and Commercialization Unit or National Impact Zone or CBED Coordinator
|Requesting Party||3 minutes|
|2. Discuss the terms of the request with the |
appropriate PCC staff
|Â Depending on the nature of the service requested, written supporting documents.||Requesting party and the appropriate BDCU, NIZ or CBED staff||10 to 30 minutes|
|3. Approval of the request||Approved request form||BDCU, NIZ or CBED Staff||1 minute|
|4. Secure Service Agreement Terms of Reference||BDCU, NIZ orÂ CBED Staff||15 minutes|
|5. Delivery of the service||All approved documents and promised supporting documents coming from client as prerequisite to the request.||Requesting party and the appropriate BDCU, NIZ or CBED staff||1 to 5 days or longer depending on the nature of the request.|